Epiphany

Friday 3 October 2014

Today shall be a double post because I absolutely cannot contain the glee and the excitement that is going on in my head right now...



The funny thing about my workplace is that people have been asking/contemplating on what to dress up as for Halloween a whole month and bit before the actual day. This in turn makes me pumped because well, it's nice to see other people in the vicinity dressed up and in spirit, unlike last year where only I dressed up as a ninja (it was a makeshift costume though, so I didn't feel too bad).

And usually I have an affinity to dress up as a badass character (at one point I was thinking of dressing up as either X23 from the Marvel comics or Tauriel from The Hobbit), but I think I'll make an exception this year. I just had an awesome/epic idea this morning, so even if the character is a little more on the cute side, the "optional" accessory (which is also quintessential to the identity of the character and the movie she is in, but I could forego this option if I was lazy) would make the costume worth it because my creative ovaries would explode. Forreals.

UGH I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE WEEKENDS TO MYSELF TO WORK ON MY COSTUME!!!

This must be how those top notch cosplayers feel when they're about to start on an epic costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment