Design inspiration: iamrader

Friday 29 August 2014

Awhile ago, I was browsing through kinetic typography/motion graphic videos on vimeo and came across this little gem:


BBC KNOWLEDGE 60 from iamrader on Vimeo.
Even now, this video remains as one of my favorites. I loved how the animations flowed effortlessly from one concept/scenario to the next, how the aesthetic styling was minimal but quirky and whimsical with the extra texture detail here and there and the intricate detail in animation that added more dimension to the more simple look.

It's too bad I couldn't embed examples of his other work, but I found them visually riveting as well, especially his TV teasers for the BT TV platform. Iamrader (Mauro Rader) incorporated the brand colours throughout the teaser without being too blatantly obvious about it, and managed to convey the different facets of the platform (cool, serious, fun and playful) while staying consistent stylistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment