WIP Update

Sunday 2 February 2014

It's been awhile huh? Between the last time I wrote about my progress till now, I've actually gotten a decent portion done. One of the highlights of this week? Going from this:


To this:

The joys of fine tuning forms through digital software and your tablet... 

Here's the original for reference...
Ehhh... close enough.

The type definitely looks more like the one found on the vending machine. That's for sure. Granted, I still have a long way to go, in terms of the vending machines at least. I spent the last two days just pining over the card as if it was the only project in my life. Needless to say, even if my eyeballs felt like falling out, it was worth it.

FINALLY.

Now it's just the matter of the last 8-9 cards for me to complete? While that's going to be taken care of next week (I think), I've also started implementing the illustrations onto a template I set up a while back:

Ace of Diamonds
I can't wait to get these done and printeddddd :D


No comments:

Post a Comment