The last days of summer

Friday 9 September 2011

Recently a few(?) days ago, I saw a beautiful sunset and couldn't resist to take a picture of it. Here are a few pictures...


I couldn't help but take pictures of the flowers in my garden also... the light that was hitting off them made it look so nice and kind of sad at the same time... as if summer really was fading away.


I also went biking today. Originally I was going to Michael's to buy some glaze for a couple of cellphone charms I was requested to make, but that store ran out of stock :( Guess I'll have to buy another time. However, I did manage to buy other things. I missed having cellphone charms on my own phone, but I didn't want to have the same style of cute polymer clay cellphone charms I had last year, so I bought some stuff that I saw in the clearance aisles. I forgot to take a picture of the elements separately (I got too excited in being Dr. Frankenstein again and combining everything together!) but here are some pictures of what I concocted:

ship charm: $0.76; dark pearls & the 2 dark beads: $4.99; tassel: $5.49; circular beads with pearls in the center: $3.99; lobster claw was from a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment