Just the beginning

Sunday 4 September 2011

Hello!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Melody, and I'm a student in the Design program at York/Sheridan. Although I have another blog somewhere else on the internet, I made this blog solely because as the name implies, this blog is about everything else inbetween aside from design, video game/ geek interests. Ok, of course, I'll post some of that stuff too, but this is what I would consider an online... reminder and journal of my personal progress and growth, not just artistically, but spiritually and mentally as well.

I'll confess, I've always had this issue I needed to work out in my life: time management and priorities. And you know, if I set up this blog, maybe I'll be able to really stick to my personal goals to better myself. Weird way to do so, but maybe it'll work. Who knows?

So since school is coming very soon, let's start off with some goals.
1. Read more often. Whether it be geekologie, or actual books, READ.

2. Stay positive (there are some thoughts that I might want to write later on based on this...)

3. Try new materials and styles when I do my assignments at school.

4. Remember that at school, these are my projects, and even though there are requirements and such, I should have fun with them. Otherwise, I'll just feel like it's a waste of time.

5. Make the best of what you have.

6. Take better care of myself.

7. Get better in certain hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment