Christmas Frenzy

Saturday 17 December 2011

I haven't posted here in awhile, have I?

This is due to the fact that I pretty much had your typical design student's nightmare with printing certain things and well... rushing to hand everything in, and feeling the shittiest ever because pretty much everything got pushed back and well... *exhales*. It's all over now. There's no use in looking at the "could haves" or "should haves" because what's done is done. I can only look at the days ahead that are slowly being ticked off one by one because naturally, people want to hang out and see each other during the break. So um, even more time management skill is needed to balance social-life with projects I wanna work on? Uh huh. So far, it's not working. Well... if I finish this post quickly I can get started on some stuff I guess... then again, due to YSDN screwing up my sleeping schedule recently, I doubt I'd be sleeping by 12.

I haven't gotten the chance to take some "quality" photos lately, so unless if you're up to see average photos of my friends and I during our hang out at Karaoke, then by all means, look forward to the next post. Though... I will post pictures of my cellphone charms for the next post as well. Unfortunately, these 3 months have proved to be too much for a good half of my charms, because they either go missing (R.I.P beautiful silver tassel that all my friends love to play with) or their paint job chips horribly (le fake pearls) so I was forced to get different things altogether. Whatever. I now have a feather and it's pretty frikkin' awesome. Let's hope nothing like paint chipping will happen to that.

Lastly, I want to thank all the people that have glanced or looked at my blog. It's still pretty unknown to most of the world, but to the ones that took time to look at my pictures and read my thoughts, I appreciate that. I truly do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment